Stay Healthy Whole Food Diet
God made every food complete and balanced, full of nutrients and enzymes necessary to digest themselves and accomplish their purpose in the body. This diet is about getting back to eating the foods the body was designed to eat. Nutrition and the way the body responds to it has not changed since the Garden of Eden. We need to consume whole foods, unchanged by man's attempts to package, preserve or change them for convenient usage.
The basic rule on things to eat is…
- If it comes from a plant!
- If it's from the ground!
- If it lines up with the Bible!
- If it's walking, swimming, or flying around!
This diet takes us away from the destructive eating habits of the world and offers us a healthy lifestyle based of the perfect provision of God. We have to get away from the chemical infested, refined, nutrient deficient, dead foods. Whole foods are full of life and vital nutrients.
Eat whole foods as they exist in nature before man's intervention.
Eat a variety of foods.
- Drink at least 4-8 glasses of water daily. (Avoid chlorinated sources.)
It's that simple!
- Refined foods
- Fried foods
- Canned or packaged foods
- Partially hydrogenated foods & oils
- Processed foods
- Margarine or spreads (use butter instead)
- White breads
- White rice
*A convenient way to shop for this diet is to stay around the outside perimeter of your grocery store. Here is where you will find your whole fruits, vegetables, meats ,dairy, etc All of those middle aisles are full of altered foods.
- Don't worry about calories.
- Don't eat when you're not hungry
- Eat enough food that you're not hungry, but stop eating as soon as you're satisfied
- Eat no refined or packaged foods.
- Slow down while eating; take time to chew.
- Take your Primary Healthcare System (Daily Essentials-DeTox-Colon Therapy-Incellate).
- Maintain a minimum consumption of four 8 ounce glasses of water daily.
It's time to come out from the bondage to food. We aren't designed to live to eat. Instead, we eat to live. By eating this way, your body will thank you by rewarding you with health and more energy.
Get the concept, be consistent, and stay committed!
Good Health is a Way of Life!
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, or replace necessary medical care. We recommend that you consult with your physician before taking any product or starting any diet.
© Hannen Health Systems 2013